Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: Catching Fire and The Hunger Games in General




Synopsis(from BN.com):
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.

Book Details:

Publisher: Scholastic
Pub Date: Sept. 2009
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 400

My Review:

First off I am just going to say that I can't really write a review for this book. Catching Fire is amazing! I LOVE the HUNGER GAMES. If you have not read these books yet go out and buy them NOW! You will not regret it, and you will not have to wait too long to read the last book. In Catching Fire the capitol is more evil than ever. Suzanne Collins was wonderfully creative too, for example the way the arena was set up. Very clever. Like everyone else I had to read Catching Fire to officially pick a team. My heart from the beginning is rooting for Peeta. Gale just seems to be perfect as just a friend for Katniss. For now I'm impatiently awaiting for Mockingjay to release. I just hope my UPS guy doesn't deliver my book to my neighbors like last time.

1 comment:

Priya said...

I can't WAIT for Mockingjay!