Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June 7th book releases I'm excited for!

So its late at night but I can't help but be excited for June 7th. Which is 1 week away! Here are the 2 books I'm excited about.
Everlasting (Immortals Series #6)
Everlasting by Alyson Noel

Why I'm excited: Okay I admit I still have to read books 4 and 5 in this series. But Everlasting is the FINAL book in the series. Anyways the reason why I'm behind in this series is because the third book was not that great. So I decided to take a break from the series and read other books. Now I'm ready to dive back in and have an Immortals marathon. Judging from the book cover its going to be a great ending to The Immortals series. I have major cover love for Everlasting.

He's So Not Worth It
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Why I'm excited: Hello its by Kieran Scott also known as Kate Brian! Kieran has not failed me yet. She writes the best books! The first book to this triology, She's So Dead to Us, was excellent. He's So Not Worth It is definitely going to be super awesome. Gosh can I just sneak into Barnes and Noble's inventory room, if such a thing exists, and grab myself a copy and leave the money? Seriously. Can. Not. Wait. For. This. Book. Its going to be SO WORTH IT. Hahaha yeah sorry had to throw that pun in there.

2 comments:

Yani {AvidReader} said...

I loved He's So Not Worth it, it was soooo good!

Malbebe said...

Your so lucky you got to read it already! :)