Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Quick Announcement

Well hello there fellow bloggers and followers. I must say this year so far has been nothing but a whirlwind of craziness. While taking over four weeks away from blogger to catch up with school work and deal with final exams I dearly missed the book blogging world. I barely had time to read a single page of a book. It was so hard for me, as any book lover would know. But this whole situation has made me come up with another game plan for dealing with time. So hopefully this time around will work out better with school, reading, writing reviews, and just blogging the latest updates in the book world. This summer I will be taking two college courses but other than that I should have a lot more time than I used to to blog and review books.

At the moment I have TONS of books that need to be reviewed. I'm not joking when I say tons. So all this week I will be working determinedly to write a lot of reviews and posting them here and other book websites.

There is also another book topic I would like to write a post about. Which may or may not cause a lot of discussion. But it has been nagging at me and I would really love to put in my 2 cents.

I have also been heavily thinking about for my big return to make a vlog, but as you can see did not happen. But as soon I feel comfortable and presentable I will make a vlog. Maybe for my massive In My Mailbox post.

So huge hugs for all of you guys. I've really missed you all and blogging.
:) Mallory

No comments: