Thursday, April 12, 2012

Update: On What I've Been Doing Lately

Hey Everyone,


I feel really bad for being away from my blog for so long. A lot has been going on in my life with school, relationships, and family. My grandfather recently was hospitalized, and it's going to take a while for him to get better. I'm not going to go into detail about the school and relationship ordeal. All I'll say is that I had a distraction and it made me fall behind in life. I'm happy to say that I no longer have any distractions and am on the path of where I want to be, which is working hard to get good grades in school and back to reading. 


Yes, I said BACK TO READING! Haha, in the book world not reading should be considered a crime. For 3-4 months I just couldn't get myself to read. Whenever I did read it would only be one page, and then I'd set the book down and not pick it back up for a while. I suppose this is what we call a major book reading slump? All that matters now is that I'm back to reading like I never took a break at all. To all the publishers/authors waiting for a review from me, I will have them posted as soon as I can. Thanks to all my blog followers for hanging in there with me. Love you guys! 

No comments: