Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If I Stay Book Review


Synopsis

A critically acclaimed novel that will change the way you look at life, love, and family.


In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen-year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heartwrenchingly beautiful, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.

Written by Gayle Forman. She is an award-winning author and journalist whose writtings have appeared in popular magazines.

format: Hardcover
pages: 208
Publisher: Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated

On my Barnes and Noble profile I have reviewed this book and this is what I said about this wonderful book. This was a good book it makes you think what you would want people to do if you were put in a hospital. I like how the author could write in the present and have the main character think about the past. And the past links to the present in this book (sorry if this kind of confuses whoever is reading this but when you read it you'll understand). The ending was so good. I hope there is a sequel to this book. I would love to know how life is for these people afterwards.

No comments: