Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hush, Hush Review


Since the sequel to Hush,Hush is coming out in 7 months I wanted to post my old review of Hush,Hush on my blog. I know this review is not long and detailed, but hey I was not exactly a book reviewer back then.


Synopsis:

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.

With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

Book Details:
Published: Oct. 2009
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Format: Hardcover (Paperback coming to stores Oct. 05, 2010)
Pages: 416

Review:

When I first saw this book I had no idea how amazing it was going to be. But I took a chance on it when I joined the First Look book club for Hush, Hush. I'm proud to say that I am one of the first selected amount of people to read this book before it hits selves, and becomes a bestseller. This book is addictive and when I was supposed to stop reading it for the book club, I couldn't I had to keep on reading. It's a sweet mystery, romance book that will having you on the edge of your seat.

Update: I'm glad to see that my prediction of this book's success came true. Becca Fitzpatrick you're amazing!

No comments: