For Review: The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (be sure to check out my review, the link is posted in the blog hop post.)
Thank you HarperCollins/Greenwillow Books
I also got my High School year book! My school (or should I say the school I graduated from) always waits till the next school year to pass out all the yearbooks from last school year. So no one ever gets their friends to write memos in them. :(
Elizabeth from Indigo Impressions gave me the Life is Good award. In order to accept the award, you must link back to the person who gave you the Life is Good Award, answer the 10 questions, and pass it along to 6 other blogs.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I could not even imagine blogging anonymously. I love being known by my followers.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Umm I don't pay much attention to my stubborn side. Right now my dad wants to take us out to eat and I rather stay home and write reviews. I'm behind on my reviews. I'm in no way saying I don't want to eat though. Lol. I LOVE food. :)
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A laid back person, who is just fine with the way things are.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
I know its not a drink but I LOVE snow cones. :)
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
6. Is there something you want to accomplish in your life?
I want to write that book I've been dreaming of writing. Also, find a job in the publishing market.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
The shy person. I just find it tough talking to people sometimes. When I'm with a group I hate being rude and interrupt someone who is talking just so I could say something. So everyone thinks I'm shy.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life what would you see?
Hmm, I don't even know what poignant means. :)
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
It is easy to share my true self in my blog.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sit down and read! Talking on the phone, not so much my thing. Reading is my passion.
Now for the six blogs to receive this award: