Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been happily reading a great book. I just wanted to let everyone know that I feel terrible about not posting a lot of reviews on my blog. Every chance I get I write bits and pieces of my reviews down in my notebook. Which is to say that I haven't really been able to complete any reviews. I should be writing more reviews than reading more books, because now I have more books that need to be reviewed. Gosh! I bet we have all felt this way at one time or another. I'd like to know what you have done to cope with falling behind.

You guys are the best! :)
-Mallory

P.S. Did you know that August 31st was a big day for YA releases. So many great new reads came out that day. Here are a few that hit the shelves that day:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Vanished (PRIVATE #12) by Kate Brian
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur ( I've reviewed this book check out my review)

3 comments:

LuxeCouture said...

I totally understand because that happens to me a lot as well!! :))

Elizabeth said...

I gave you a blogging award! come by to get it :
http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com/

Malbebe said...

Thanks LuxeCouture! I'm glad to have you as a follower. I guess we just have to find ways to make reviewing and reading work.