Saturday, October 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. IMM gives bloggers a chance to share with others what they got that week in books.

This week was slow for me. I only got one book. Not complaining though because I do have a good amount of books to read and review. So grateful for the opportunity to catch up on my reading and reviewing. Even if that means taking a break from school's tedious work. Namely my French course, which basically requires you to live and breathe the French language. Guess thats college for you though. haha. Alright, enough of me babbling about school. You guys want to see the book I got this week.
Here it is:
For Review:
Matched by Ally Condie (Thanks to Penguin and LBTER)

What did you get in your mailbox?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard good things about this book! I hope you enjoy and good luck with your French! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Holly said...

Oh awesome, I can't wait to read Matched!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome IMM! It might only be one book, but it looks like one super awesome book! I can't wait to read Matched!

I'm a new follower!

You can check out my IMM here!

Belinda said...

Ooohhh fun fun fun! Happy reading

Come see what in my mailbox

Miss Page-Turner said...

Matched looks good! Here is my mailbox:http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox-3.html
Your layout is so cute:)

Kelly said...

I can't wait to read Matched! Enjoy!!!

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Just Matched? Oh, now that’s cruel. ;)
Happy reading!
If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html
Blessings,
Gabrielle

Tara said...

Matched looks fantasticccc. And I love the shiny rainbowness of the cover :) Hope you enjoy it! Have a great week. I'm a new follower!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Anonymous said...

People have been talking about this one forever. I'll have to check it out when it's finally available.
Megan @ Read It, See It

BookChic said...

There's a few more book signings at Fountain Bookstore this month, including a Halloween bash with Maggie Stiefvater and Jackson Pearce. It's ticketed so reserve one now (it's $8 but that money can be put toward buying a book)! Check out their website so you can stay on top of things. :) Would be awesome to meet you!

Rachel said...

I'll have to check that book out :)

Come and visit me tomorrow for a new meme, On My Radar :)

Heather said...

What a wonderful chance to review that book, how lovely!

Check out my In My Mailbox!

Annette Mills said...

I have given you an award. http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com Congratulations!