Friday, December 31, 2010

WINNERS and Happy New Year!

Happy New Years everyone. 2010 was a fantastic year of blogging and sweet book releases! It was a great year for me. Being as I feel like an established book blogger, finally! I got to graduate High School and start and finish my first semester of college. I also got to celebrate my 1 year blogoversary this year too. Here's to 2011 and another awesome year of books to come.
Now onto the winners of my 1 year blogoversary. I know its a little late! I still have more books to giveaway soon. =)
Using random.org here are the winners:

The winner of the Lisi Harrison Prize Pack is...
Theresa M

The winner of the Darren Shan Prize Pack is...
Cindy Gates

The winner of Star Crossed: Gemini Night by Bonnie Hearn Hill is...
Jennelle S

Congrats, I will be e-mailing you soon! You have 72 hours to respond or I will have to choose another winner.

2 comments:

Priya said...

Happy New Year!

Malbebe said...

Thanks Priya! Happy New Year to you too!