Sunday, January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (26) Plus Christmas Stash

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Its where people show others what they got that week thats book related.

Since I was away last week I didn't have time to take a picture of the books I got for Christmas. I'm finally back home and just now took pictures of what I got from the holidays and while I was away from home.

From Christmas:
Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Hold Still by Nina LaCour
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
(Not Shown)- Pure Sin by Kate Brian



For Review:
Clarity by Kim Harrington (See the sticker on the envelope? I thought it was awesome show I had to show you all!) Thank you Scholastic/Point for providing me a review copy!







The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Thank you Sourcebooks Fire)

What did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Looks like a great stack! Have a great reading week and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

The Liar Society & Clarity... I am totally jealous right now. ;)

Hope you enjoy! Hold Still is amazing. :)