Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Hop November 26-29

Book Blogger Hop
To find out more about the blog hop click on the button or visit crazy-for-books.com

This week's blog hop question is: "What is your favorite book cover?"

My answer: I have too many favorite covers to choose just one. But here are two of my favorite book covers. Wither (Chemical Garden, #1)Across the Universe
Both of these books have good use of color. In the WITHER cover I love everything that is on it. The girl looks so pretty and the bird cage with the circles focusing on important things. Well I'm assuming they are important things. I have an ARC copy and I can't help but admire the cover in person. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE because come on really who doesn't LOVE this cover? Its completely original and unique. Plus I love looking at awesome space pictures. My favorite color is purple and the ATU cover has different shades of purple and pink.

3 comments:

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

Here from Book Blog Hop. I like pinks and purples too.

danya said...

Both those covers are gorgeous!

Caroline said...

OMG, I adore both of those covers. Stopping by from the Hop, your newest follower. :)
-Caroline, Words & Whispers