Saturday, November 13, 2010

Book Trailers Galore

The first book trailer is for Vixen by Jillian Larkin. I'm reading this one right now and only have 100 more pages left to read. Vixen is so good. You should pre-order it by all means, its that good. Plus I never really considered myself a fan of historical fiction... but this book has made me a fan.

I don't recall any blogger ever blogging about the book trailer for The Scorch Trails by James Dashner. Guess I'm the first, unless you can prove otherwise. =) I love the first book, The Maze Runner, in the trilogy. I still have not gotten around to reading this book, but I must say that the first book was pretty epic.

I believe this trailer was recently released this week? Well here is the cool book trailer for Hilary Duff's debut novel Elixir. After I'm done reading Vixen and Matched I'll be reading this book.
What do you think of the trailers? Which one is your favorite?

No comments: