Sunday, November 7, 2010

Someone Please Help?!

Hi everyone!
Right now I'm trying to make buttons for my blog and for my blog's 1 year celebration. Only problem is I don't know how to make them so that people may grab the button to put on their blog. Plus I'm not completely sure how to make the images link back to my blog. I mean I was some how able to do so but I just think that maybe there is an easier way. Oh, and by the way I'm using photobucket to make the buttons. If anyone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated!
Right now I'm looking like this: Only less sad looking.

2 comments:

Annette Mills said...

Here's the site I used to add a button to my blog. It doesn't help you make the actual button, just put the button and the code on your blog. Good luck

http://www.ehow.com/how_4891649_button-text-box-underneath-code.html

Kirthi said...

I could help! E-mail me: raokiki6@gmail.com